first day of teaching (again)

Wednesday, the 25th of September 2019 was the day i worry the most lately, i'd be teaching English again! Whoa! I was little nervous eventough It's not an official class though. It's been years since i didn't speak in front of people. 

Today was good enough, but not perfect. I was shaking, then I explained so fast. I really tried to be more calm, then it worked. 

In the first meeting we studied about Greeting & Parting and Introduction. I explained the Greeting & Parting, then my friend, Liza explained the Introduction. It was so short when i explained, cause i couldn't imporve anything again :D, it's okay nanda!. 

The students were the staff and employee of the course. The course isn't officially open yet. We will give a month trial class to them. They were so excited to study this morning. That was also the reason i can be more calm. 

I hope tomorrow and the next we'll be better in giving explanation and we won't stop to keep studying. 


The nervous Nanda, 25th of September 2019

Tags:

Share:

0 Comments