Recommended Place in Pare #PART1

Assalamualaikum, i want to give you reference if you're in Pare and you get bored of your studying😍

This place can refresh your mind. I go to this refreshing place for third times. The first time, i went there with my roomates, we're just 3. It was evening, and sun was going to set. And the view was just so beautiful.


📷takenby me
Source: instagram.com/evarohmaniyah



The second time, i came there with my friend after having afternoon extra class. 



I never got bored visiting that place, so in the 3rd times, i invited my friends to go there. It was Sunday morning.We brought meal that we bought in 'car free day' place for having a breakfast. And we had a very nice breakfast in the cornfield.


Such beautiful days with ma friends😍

Tags:

Share:

0 Comments