Hello 22!

//this writing had been written 2 months ago//
GRATEFUL

22.
I never thought that I could be this old.
A girl who doesn't care about her environment, her healthy, even her future live.

But, i'm so grateful that I am still surrounded by people who care about me. This year i unfortunately had to be hospitalized (again: this is the second time)  for less than 2 weeks. I felt so weak. I couldn't eat well, I throw up whenever I eat. Really not a good life. The nurse checked my blood twice a day :(Can you image you what if you not having enough blood?)

In the emergency, when waited for a room for me. I WAS SO WEAK


Happily,
This year i could achieve things I was afraid of. Not a big things actually >,<
- Riding a rollercoaster in Dufan (once in a life is ENOUGH)
Fortunately, it was just A round. And it's more than ENOUGH
- Hiking mountain (Prau is my first love)



- Riding a cora-cora also in Dufan (once in a life is ENOUGH)



And this was a little surprise from my lovely friend. 
Thank you Veby and Eca who planned this meeting and they bought the cute cake for us, me, Ayoe, Seulgi and Seli -but she didn't come-



Hope our friendship can last till jannah


With love,

Nanda FW


Share:

0 Comments