an (unimportant) quarantine update #welcomingjune

hello! how're you doing?


an update from me, i've been recently into Day6 song. my friend, veby recommended me months ago. tried to listen their song, then 예뻤어 immediately stole my heart. my first impression was quite good but then i didn't listen to it anymore, because a couple weeks later i did't listen to song that much.

until i saw kak @bellindap's post on ig saying that Day6 song was good. i agreed as i already listened to one of their song. i then remembered 예뻤어 and play it on youtube. i fell in love with that song again. i don't know why, but this time is much deeper. i repeated and repeated that song, then i really loved their vocal and the melody, like i can fell the hurt feeling of broken heart. now i can't sop listening to that song yet. and other Day6 songs are no joke!

i hope Day6 can take a rest well while hiatus and back with better condition.

i also listened to FBI (Faiz and Bellinda Insights) podcast. their insights really helps me to think from different views. they two are definetly so smart. then listening to people doing deep conversation really enlighten my thought and give me new energy.

Tags:

Share:

0 Comments